After the Raising of Night-5e
We will use the variant rules for Honour Scores as found on pages 264-265 of the Dungeon Master’s Guide.
Roll 3d6 for your starting Honour Score. I will modify it depending upon factors such as class, race and background. This score may also be modified by behavior in game, such as breaking a code of honour if you have one, or following it.
Honour checks may be used in situations such as:
- interacting with nobility, members of chivalric orders, monks, criminals…
- influencing others through the use of your honorable or dishonorable reputation…
- rewards based upon social situations
Honour based saving throws may come into play in situations such as:
- avoiding accidental breach of honour or etiquette
- resisting the urge to respond to goading or insults from a foe
- recognizing when being tricked into a breach of honour